Punch & Associates is a globally recognized, independent asset management boutique known for our commitment to delivering superior investment performance and exceptional client service. Our risk-averse investment philosophy is centered on preserving and growing our clients’ assets. Our client retention rate of over 98% since our inception affirms this.
Punch is a 100% employee-owned investment firm founded in 2002 by a discretionary investment group that had worked at Merrill Lynch for 19 years prior. The firm manages over $1.1 billion in assets as of December 31, 2016.
To be the preeminent risk sensitive small cap investment manager. We are committed to forging lasting partnerships with institutions and their consultants by providing exceptional client service and durable investment returns.
- Risk averse investment process emphasizes capital protection at every step
- Unique focus on the smaller, less efficient segment of the small cap asset class
- Emphasis on overlooked, misunderstood, and neglected companies
- Research intensive approach focused on value priced companies with undiscovered growth potential
- Behavioral investment philosophy seeks to identify contrarian, under-recognized themes